2017 / 2018 Event Photography Services
Asides from shooting weddings and portraits I also love shooting all different kinds of events. Weather it be Sweet Sixteens, Baptisms, Birthdays, Corporate Events, etc you always receive my best work. I shoot with all Canon pro-sumer (Professional) gear such as fullframe Canon 5D mark III camera bodies, L Series lenses (Luxury Series), multiple flashes and studio strobes. This all allows me to deliver the sharpest and most beautifully lit images to any of my clients. I shoot in Adobe Camera Raw format, which long story short, is like a digital version of a film negative. RAW files contain more information than a standard JPEG and allow you more flexibility during post production. After the shoot every image is thoroughly reviewed and edited for color correction, basic retouching, and object removal for example exit signs, wall sockets, trash cans, wires, unflattering objects etc….Who wants those in their pictures right? Because each event is unique, editing time can ranges from 4 to 8 weeks if not sooner (I also send a few teasers photos during the editing process). Once post production is complete, the images (excluding duplicates / triplicates, test shots, and useable shots such as missed focus etc) are delivered to you digitally via my online gallery in high-res uncompressed JPEGS in both Color and B&W. You will receive an email with a link to the gallery and a PIN number to allow you to download the photos right to your computer. The best part is you can also give the link and PIN number to any of your friends and family to view, download, and most importantly re-live your special day as well. The gallery will remain active for 30 days to give you plenty of time to download the images, after that the images are removed from the gallery and the link will be deactivated. Please note I do not deliver RAW files, they are simply too large and can only be opened with pro editing software. In short if you decide to book my services you will receive nothing but the best. Feel free to take a look at some of my recent reviews here http://www.evolpephotography.com/reviews/ and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email or call me.
My Event Package Includes:
1. Event coverage by me and not random photographer
2. Edited high-resolution digital photos with no watermarks in both Color and B&W.
3. Digital delivery of photos via my client gallery site. The gallery is active for 30 days to allow you plenty of time to download the images to your computer. You can also send the link to the gallery to any friends, family, or colleagues (no additional charge).
4. Shared copyrights of images
$250.00 per hour with a 2 hour minimum (Includes all fees and consumables)
A La Carte Pricing
• Second Shooter (If available for your event date) $50 per hour.
• USB Flash Drive of all images sent priority mail with a tracking number $25.
• Prints from one of our professional photo labs - Pricing varies depending quantity and print sizes